1. All Individuals are equal. No one is better, no belief is better, no way is better, just different from yours.
2. The number of people holding a belief does not necessarily make it right.
3. Since no-one or no way is better than another, and since numbers do not make truth, there is no basis for moral judgment. Therefore the basis for observation is what does and does not work.
4. The most valuable compass or guide is yourself.
5. You have everything you need, all you have to do is choose.
6. Acceptance sets you free. Denial traps and imprisons.
7. A problem or suffering is the world telling you what you have misunderstood.
8. No one will live a life untouched by pain and tragedy. Accept pain and grief and move through them at your own pace. However do not use them as a badge or excuse.
9. Articulate your meaning for life, your vision for Who You Are then live it in every moment of your life.
10. Your life is a reflection of your beliefs.
11. You cannot give what you do not have. Therefore operate from a full tank.
12. Reality is subjective not objective. This doesn’t make you or another wrong, just different.
13. Normality is not a goal, but a trap.
14. Everything external is only a symbol for an internal state.
15. Hurting another is a sign that you are operating from an empty tank.
16. Judging another does not make them less, but it does make you less by dissipating your focus from yourself.
17. There is nothing you need to DO, just BE.
18. Competition is ultimately destructive. Co-operation is ultimately constructive.
19. Free will and Individuality mean you have full choice of options without fear of retribution. However there are long-term consequences to every choice.
20. Operate in the moment with full awareness of consequences.